Are you ready to start your C# coding odyssey and earn big bucks as a software developer? You’ve picked the right day for it.
C# is a programming language often overlooked by first-time coders. There are some great reasons to give it a try, and not just because of the huge price drop on the Complete C# Coding Bootcamp right now.
C# (pronounced ‘C sharp’) is similar to C, but it’s generally considered to be easier to learn. That’s one reason why Microsoft developed it. Take C, update it to make it more powerful, simplify the code, and you’ve got C#.
C# developers earn $55k to $121k per year. (Source: Gooroo.io)
One of the main reasons to learn C# is the number of toolsets and frameworks that support the language, all of which are backed by Microsoft. For example, most developers agree that Visual Studio is one of the most feature rich and powerful development environments on the market.
C# gives you prospects too. It has mainstream adoption on the Microsoft and Unity platforms. Big software developers such as Blizzard Entertainment and Electronic Arts use it. Developers love the language for being easy to use and well-designed. Finally, Gooroo.io reports that, on average, C# developers earn $55k to $121k per year.
The Complete C# Coding Bootcamp is the ideal place to start learning. This mega bundle of 11 learning kits — produced by top experts in the industry — is over 89 hours of interactive tutorials and projects to get you C# coding in your sleep.
This online bootcamp also adds a host of transferable skills to add to your resume, such as HTML and CSS which are used in web development. You’ll come to terms with Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Unreal Engine, Unity, and various other programming environments.
The C# Bootcamp in full:
- C# Programming from Zero to Hero: The Fundamentals — $199 value
- A 16-Hour C# Course with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 — $150 value
- A 20-Hour C# 6.0 Course with Web Forms & Intro to Unity — $100 value
- Advanced Topics: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level — $69 value
- Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding — $49 value
- C# Developers: Learn the Art of Writing Clean Code — $49 value
- C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces & OOP — $49 value
- C#: The Complete Foundation — $40 value
- C# Performance Tricks: How To Radically Speed Up Your Code — $20 value
- Boost Your C# with Structural & Creational Design Patterns — $20 value
- Boost Your C# with Behavioural Design Patterns — $20 value
The 11 learning kits retail separately for a combined $765, but right now you can purchase the lot for just $41. You get lifetime access too, so it’s still worth picking up during the promotion even if you won’t have the time to start for a while.
Over 2,200 people have already signed up. If you’d like to join them hit the button below to find the deal before it expires.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
September 29, 2018 at 11:00AM