Andrew Martonik, Russell Holly, and Jerry Hildenbrand talk about Google’s Pixel 3 event, which is officially set for October 9th. We have good idea of what to expect from the phones, but will there be additional product announcements during the presentation?
They also dig into the Galaxy Watch review along with comparisons to Samsung Gear Sport.
Plus, special shoutout to new dad, Daniel Bader, as he begins a journey of diaper changing and sleepless nights. Congratulations, Daniel!
Show Notes and Links:
- Google hardware event set for October 9, Pixel 3 XL (and more) expected
- Everything we know about the Google Pixel 3
- No, Google won’t be releasing a Pixel Watch this year
- Samsung Galaxy Watch review
- Samsung Galaxy Watch vs. Samsung Gear Sport
September 9, 2018 at 05:28AM