New year, new originals for the three major streaming libraries.
Streaming video is only projected to increase by something like a jillion percent in 2019. (That’s a rough estimate.) And by all accounts Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and Hulu are coming out of the gate strong in January. Consider:
- Gear up for the third season of The Grand Tour. Can’t get enough of those guys.
- Netflix is back with the third — and final! — season of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Maybe they’ll finally find that damn sugar bowl.
- Season 2 of Future Man finds its way to Hulu on Jan. 11. It’s never too late to go back in time to save the future of humanity.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, folks. There’s something for everyone in 2019. This is just the start of it.
- The hardware you need
- All about streaming services
- What channels are on which service
- FREE over-the-air TV
- How to watch sports
- Join the discussion
- Listen to the podcast
December 17, 2018 at 06:52AM