A podcast, a Peña, and the Premier League.
Are we really starting a CordCutters podcast? Why the hell not. I mean, I’ve done a few hundred podcast episodes in my day. The trick, of course, is keeping things interesting, particularly in this age of excellent (if overproduced) podcasts.
We’re going to keep things simple, for now. We’re going to keep things loose. And we’re going to help answer some questions, I hope. So if you’ve got questions, fire ’em on over. Text is great. Or record your question and e-mail it on over. And if you’ve got thoughts on what you’d like to hear discussed, fire those on over, too.
And, mostly, we’re going to have fun. Because there’s no single right way to be a cord-cutter. We each have our different reasons and our different needs and our different ideas about what makes all this worth it.
In the meantime, here’s the first episode — a fun little conversation with some great nerds from Mobile Nations on the announcement of a new Star Trek series with the return of Sir Patrick Stewart:
What else you missed on CordCutters.com:
- If you’re paying a monthly fee for a service like Netflix, it’s smart to watch things you might not otherwise bother with. And Extinction on Netflix turned out to be pretty good.
- The English Premier League is back! Here’s how to watch the games in the U.S. if you’ve cut the cord.
- This Vizio sound bar is ridiculously good for $100.
- Roku TVs make up a quarter of the market. Its set-top boxes are extremely popular. And now you don’t even need one to watch free stuff from Roku.
- Wait — YouTube doesn’t consider the iPhone to be a "Signature Device"?!?!
- Finally — the first teaser for the second season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!
- The hardware you need
- All about streaming services
- What channels are on which service
- FREE over-the-air TV
- How to watch sports
- Join the discussion
August 11, 2018 at 09:25AM