With Fios 100/100 Mbps internet, you can rest assured that you’ll be streaming virtually uninterrupted on multiple devices for just $39.99/month online.
As the cold winter months approach, there’s no better time to cozy up on the couch for some quality binge-watching. A new year means new seasons of all your favorite shows, so there’s no time like the present to catch up on everything you’ve missed. With Fios 100/100 Mbps internet, you can rest assured that you’ll be streaming virtually uninterrupted on multiple devices for just $39.99/month online plus taxes, equipment charges, and other fees.
Want to splurge a bit on yourself with more entertainment options this holiday season? Check out Fios Triple Play!
With this offer, you’ll get internet with speeds up to 940/880 Mbps — along with crystal-clear HDTV and home phone service — for just $79.99/month online plus taxes, equipment charges, and other fees, with a new 2-year contract. You’ll even get SHOWTIME® included for two years at no extra charge so you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite shows like Shameless, Homeland and Ray Donovan.
What’s Included with the Triple Play:
- 100% fiber-optic network with Fios Gigabit Connection with speeds up to 940/880 Mbps.
- Get Custom TV, and choose a TV package with the types of programming you watch. Pay for the types of channels you want. Not the ones you don’t.
- Fios Digital Voice home phone service that delivers the voice quality of a 100% fiber-optic network and includes calling to the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- 2 years of Fios Multi-Room DVR service
- 2 years of SHOWTIME® at no extra charge.
Locked into your current contract with another provider? Verizon is offering up to a $500 credit to help cover your early termination fee and keep away the holiday blues.
December 1, 2017 at 11:53AM