Save on apps, games, movies, and more.
The Google Play Store runs quite a few sales and promotions throughout the year, and as we get ready to close out 2017, the digital storefront is running its final one before 2018. With the Play Store’s ’12 Days of Play’ campaign, you’ll find savings on apps, movies, TV shows, and even special in-game items for some mobile games.
There’s quite a lot to talk about, so let’s get right into it.
- 50% off your first three months of HBO NOW
- 40% off your first year of TuneIn
- 40% off a Lifesum subscription
- Rent any movie for just 99 cents (must be redeemed by January 14, 2018)
- Up to 50% off select movies and television series
- Buy three TV episodes for just 99 cents each
- Get a $5 credit for any book you purchase that’s $5 or more (offer ends January 10, 2018)
- Up to 80% off titles like Reigns, Bloons TD 5, Minecraft: Story Mode, FRAMED 2, The Room Three, and plenty more.
- Special in-game items for Clash of Clans, ROBLOX, Pokémon Go, etc.
December 22, 2017 at 04:00AM