The 10 questions in this quiz revolve around smartphone-related topics including popular phone announcements, acquisitions, and more. Your job is to figure out what year did these events take place. There are four answers available for each question, only one of which is correct.
Press the Start button below if you’re up for the challenge — and don’t forget to share your result on social media at the end.
Note: There is a widget embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s widget.
This is the 18th quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take a few of the most popular ones via the links below or check out all of them by clicking here.
- Smartphone quiz: Do you remember these gimmicky features?
- Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it?
- How much do you really know about Android?
- Which phone did it first?
- How much do you really know about Samsung?
- Name that smartphone!
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.
November 23, 2018 at 11:00PM