Add some extra screen real estate for less.
Amazon is offering up to 45% off select computer monitors from big-name brands today only as part of its Cyber Monday sales. Savings of up to $300 are to be had in a promotion that offers something to suit everyone’s needs.
Some of the featured monitor are no-frills, affordable options for those with smaller budgets and the sale goes all the way up to 4K displays and curved ultra-wide screens if that’s what you’re after.
Here are some of our favorite deals:
- Acer R240HY 24-Inch widescreen monitor – $99 (Was $179)
- Acer 24-inch gaming monitor with AMD FreeSync – $169.99 (Was $230)
- Acer EB321HQU 32-inch WQHD monitor – $209.99 (Was $300)
- Dell S Series 32-inch QHD monitor – $299 (Was $380)
- BenQ EX3501R 35-inch curved UWQHD gaming monitor – $599.99 (Was $899)
- ViewSonic VP3881 38-inch UltraWide curved monitor – $749.99 (Was $1,115)
There are several more options in different sizes and with varied feature sets on offer, so be sure to check out the full range and grab yourself a bargain while you can. There are also a couple of choices for adjustable monitor mounts in the sale too. The promotion ends today, so make the most of these limited-time discounts.
November 26, 2018 at 12:27AM