Don’t go without it.
Samsung’s 256GB microSD card has only been cheaper once before, and that was during a brief sale on Black Friday. Unless you have a time machine to go back and get that price, this is easily the best deal around on such a large capacity card. SanDisk’s similar option is currently $10 more.
The EVO Select is a Class 10 UHS 3 card, meaning it’s great for storing files, capturing photos, and will even record 4K video without an issue. It has read speeds of up to 100MB/s and write speeds of up to 90MB/s. You can add this card to your smartphone, like the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+, tablet, action camera, PC and more to gain a ton of extra portable storage.
If 256GB is simply too much space for you or you want to spend less, Samsung’s 128GB version of this card is down to just $40 right now.
- Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Galaxy S9 and S9+: Everything you need to know!
- Complete Galaxy S9 and S9+ specs
- Galaxy S9 vs. iPhone X: Metal and glass sandwiches
- Galaxy S9 vs. Google Pixel 2: Which should you buy?
- Join our Galaxy S9 forums
March 6, 2018 at 05:41AM