The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a beast of a phone with quite a few amazing features. While the NOte 9 will likely be praised as being one of the best Android smartphones of 2018, many will be wondering how it compares to Apple’s iPhone X. To that end, Casey Neistat took both phones out to see how the two devices compare while recording video with their main and front-facing cameras.
Since we have not handled these two phones side-by-side, we’re not ready to say which one is better when recording video, but here are a few takeaways from the video.
- We prefer the wider lens from the iPhone X
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has better audio recording
- The front-facing camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is significantly better than the iPhone’s
- The iPhone X manages white balance and exposure better than the NOte 9
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 fares better in low-light
Check out the video below and let us know your thoughts.
August 18, 2018 at 06:43AM