Did you miss out on the fast-selling Samsung Galaxy S7 Active deal we highlighted last week? Maybe you liked the offer, but not the rugged look of the Active? Well this weekend you can get the more mainstream Galaxy S7 model at a similarly great price.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 needs little introduction, mainly due to the accolades and praise heaped on it and the variants two years ago. We were part of the doting hoards, awarding this smartphone 9 out of 10 and ‘Editors Choice’ status on release.
Despite not looking as Full Metal Jacket as the ‘Active’ version, the S7 also boasts an IP68 rating, meaning it’s resistant to dust and water. It can withstand water to five feet, so even an unscheduled dunk shouldn’t be a problem.
These phones are GSM Unlocked. They’re certified grade A refurbished, hence the great price for a former flagship. Refurbs aren’t brand new, but if you’re okay with that then you’re getting serious value for money. Try getting anything new for $230 outside the budget category.
Here are the Samsung Galaxy S7 quick specs:
- Display: 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Storage: 32GB Expandable up to 256GB.
- Cameras: 12MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture.
- Battery: Non-removable 3000mAh battery. Fast charging and wireless charging supported.
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 152g, 7.9mm thickness
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is available in black or gold, with possibly a few superficial scuffs and scratches. It’s yours for just $229.99, which includes a warranty for your peace of mind.
This is likely to sell out quickly, so don’t miss out. To find the deal hit the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
August 4, 2018 at 06:09PM