If so, a Martian mVoice Hybrid Smartwatch might just be your gateway to this technology. But don’t for a moment think that a promotional price equals a lack of features or quality. These stylish timepieces have some seriously impressive moves.
Control your smart home devices right from your watch
The Martian Smartwatch comes in a range of subtle colours, and has the look of a classy analog affair. Under the surface though, it can receive commands through the noise-cancellation microphone, and is fully integrated with Alexa, Siri, and Google voice assistants.
Let’s face it, it’s the closest you’re ever going to come to owning a gadget reminiscent of a James Bond movie, unless you already have a car with machine gun headlights.
You might be asking yourself why you need a smartwatch when you already have a smartphone? It’s a good question. Maybe you’ll find it more convenient to take calls or receive notifications conveniently on your wrist. If nothing else, the watch acts as a wireless phone leash so you never leave your phone behind.
The Martian Smartwatch at a glance:
- Give voice commands, make and take calls, send text messages, or control your smart home devices right from your watch
- Analog watch with a digital screen, vibration, and RBG LED light for customizable push notifications from thousands of your favorite apps
- Turn By Turn Voice Navigation
- Wireless phone leash so you never leave your phone behind (alerts you when walking away from your phone)
- See the artist name and what’s playing, and play, pause or jump to the next song while on the move (iOS only)
- Trigger your camera’s shutter remotely
- Get 5 days of smart features per charge
- Bluetooth 4.0
The watch comes with Interchangeable straps made from Italian Leather, and Anti-Scratch Glass Crystal on its face. It’s a classy piece of kit, and it’s also splash resistant.
The Martian mVoice Hybrid Smartwatch retails at $299.99, but with smartwatches not quite taking off as much as anticipated, they’re obviously willing to negotiate. Over at Daily Steals right now you can grab yourself one for just $79.99.
We’re not sure when they’ll be out of stock, so pick one up while they’re hot via the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
March 15, 2018 at 07:41PM