After being unveiled in China in November last year, OnePlus has announced the launch of the OnePlus 5T Lava Red edition in India. This is the company’s second special edition OnePlus 5T smartphone in India after the launch of Star Wars Limited Edition last month.
The Lava Red variant of the OnePlus 5T packs in higher specifications of the two OnePlus 5T variants with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, and is essentially just a paint-job on the regular edition.
OnePlus 5T Lave Red Edition Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat | OxygenOS
- Display: 6.01-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2160) AMOLED | 401 ppi | 18:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.45 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 10nm | Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 16 MP Sony IMX 398 sensor | 1.12 µm | f/1.7 aperture + 20 MP IMX 376K sensor | 1.0 µm | f/1.7 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP Sony IMX 371 sensor, 1.0 µm, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,300 mAh | Dash Charge (5V 4A)
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 162 g
According to the company, the radiant Lava Red color shade is achieved through an accurate combination of temperature, consistency, and baking time with less than 0.01% variation. Additionally, it uses two anodic oxidation processes, using double blasting and an AF coating to ensure the texture and feel.
Priced at ₹37,999 ($597), the OnePlus 5T Lava Red edition will go on sale on January 20 at 12:00 IST on Amazon.in. Registrations for the same begin today.
January 10, 2018 at 11:57PM