There are a lot of reasons to love the OnePlus 5T, and one of them is its software experience. OnePlus’s OxygenOS is one of the best alternatives to stock Android, and along with its smooth performance and many customization options, OnePlus has done a great job over the years with fast and plentiful updates.
OxygenOS 4.7.6 recently started rolling out to the OnePlus 5T, and although it’s a fairly incremental update, there are a few nice improvements to the camera package that should make your pictures look noticeably better, including:
- Stability improvements
- Clarity improvements for selfie in low light
- Performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps
In addition to this, you’ll also find a variety of general system updates:
- Added assistive lighting for face unlock
- Improvements for expanded screenshot
- Improvements for Wi-Fi display
- Updated Android security patch to December
OxygenOS 4.7.6 is available for the OnePlus 5T now, and if it hasn’t arrived on your phone unit just yet, it should be ready within the next couple days.
- OnePlus 5T review: Come for the value, not the excitement
- OnePlus 5T specs
- Should you upgrade from the OnePlus 3T?
- OnePlus 5T vs. Galaxy S8: Beast mode
- All of the latest OnePlus 5T news
- Join the discussion in the forums
December 29, 2017 at 09:08AM