The new update brings the December 1 Android security patch and weighs 324.10MB. Make sure you are on a decent Wi-Fi connection before you download the update.
The latest One UI beta doesn’t include many bug fixes compared to previous updates. That said, the new update squashes some serious bugs. Those bugs include the following:
- Some icons are not visible at the bottom of the screen after beta update
- Intermittent stoppage occurs for a moment when using the device
- The Bluetooth codec is fixed with SBC or the audio codec, which is not supported, is also selected
- Not synchronized with Samsung Cloud
- Apps that require Samsung Account do not work
- All apps related to Samsung Account only display loading and cannot be opened
- Even if you check the message notification, the notification at the top of the bar does not disappear
- It is not possible to use Samsung Pass
- After searching for a phone number, app closes when you click the call icon with the relevant phone number
- Gestures are not working, after returning to home screen from the game opened from Game Launcher using a gesture
- Screen flickers when calling
The update is reportedly only available in Poland and France, though should see a wider rollout in the coming days.
This is One UI’s fourth beta release. This would be the third beta release in countries where the beta launched in the second phase. Both versions should be the same.
December 18, 2018 at 02:07PM