This week was full of first looks and breaking headlines in the Android world. We went hands-on with the
iPhone X Xiaomi Mi 8, the bezel-less Vivo Nex, as well as Garmin’s new vivoactive 3 Music. We also learned that AT&T is officially merging with Time Warner, and took a look at the state of USB Type-C in 2018.
Here’s what you need to know about this past week in Android.
Who wants to win a Huawei P20 Pro?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Hands-on: The controversial Xiaomi Mi 8 offers incredible value for money Controversy or not, the Xiaomi Mi 8 still looks like a great device. For just $420, it’s hard to find flagship-level specs anywhere else on the market.
Vivo Nex hands-on: Welcome to the all-screen future No notch, no compromises: the Vivo Nex heralds the arrival of the first bezel-less smartphones (sort of). This is the Vivo Nex hands-on.
The best Father’s Day tech gifts of 2018 Father’s Day is here! If you’ve left your gift search till the last minute, we’re here to help with this roundup of the best Father’s Day tech gifts!
Oppo Find X: What to expect from Oppo’s first flagship in years From horsepower to camera capabilities, here are all the major leaks and rumors we’ve heard so far about the Oppo Find X.
Hands-on: Garmin’s vivoactive 3 Music lets you listen to tunes on the go One of our favorite fitness watches, now with music and payments on-the-go.
Nokia 7 Plus vs Honor 10: Top of the middle Nokia 7 Plus vs Honor 10 — two impressive contenders for the title of best value mid-range Android device. But which one’s best?
It’s 2018 and USB Type-C is still a mess USB Type-C was billed as the one-stop solution for all our future cable needs, but cable compatibility and a growing feature set have made the standard overly complex and unwieldy.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact review: Good phone, bad deal The Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact takes the regular Xperia XZ2 and shrinks it down into a smaller form factor with few compromises. This is the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact review.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- You can now pre-order the unlocked LG G7 ThinQ
- Talon for Twitter goes open source
- Is that a BB-8 or a Samsung Bixby speaker? New patent shows crazy smart device
- The OnePlus 6 is the fastest selling device in the company’s history
- Samsung Chromebook V2 announced, goes on sale June 24
- Nokia 7 Plus Android P beta users hit with phone-breaking update
- You might eventually run Windows 10 on the Google Pixelbook
- DxOMark says it has received money offers for review coverage
- Kirin 710 reportedly in the works: Is Huawei giving its mid-range phones a boost?
- Google Pixel Launcher will eventually let you toggle between light and dark themes
- Verizon is finally rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Sony’s Android Launcher, Xperia Home, to be put to rest
- Command and Conquer: Rivals backlash already at fever pitch
- Gears of War is coming to mobile, but it’s not what we expected
From our network
- Best Bluetooth speakers under $100 [SoundGuys.com]
- 10 best Google Home accessories [DGiT.com]
- Autonomous drones vs self-flying drones: What’s the difference? [DroneRush.com]
June 17, 2018 at 08:59AM