This week we reviewed the Google Clips smart camera, compared the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro, and received news that Google has big plans for fixing Android’s messaging problem. Here’s everything you need to know about what happen this past week.
Who wants to win a Huawei P20 Pro?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Google Clips review: The $249 smart camera that shoots for you The search giant has released Google Clips to help in the process of making sure every single person in your friend lists sees your little creatures.
Huawei P20 vs P20 Pro: Do you need the triple camera? The smaller Huawei P20 offers the majority of the P20 Pro’s specifications, but without the triple camera can the handset really offer a flagship experience?
Chat is Google’s answer to Android’s big messaging problem Could this SMS replacement be the messaging service we’ve all been waiting for?
Fitbit vs Garmin: Which ecosystem is right for you? Fitbit vs Garmin: a battle between two fitness giants that’s been debated for quite some time.
Shanghai through the lens of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Josh takes the new Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S out for a touristy day in Shanghai, China. Cityscapes, gardens, portraits, and brightly lit skylines are all part of the agenda.
Why don’t more manufacturers include camera color profiles? Smartphone camera technology is continually improving, but most manufacturers still don’t give users control over color profiles and other important settings.
Meitu V6: The selfie phone you’ve never heard of Josh checks out the Meitu V6 in China, which is the only place where this phone with a rabid cult following can be found.
Using Project Fi in China: Say goodbye to VPNs Countries like China can make it hard to get work done, but Google Fi can help you keep on working, wherever you are in the world. Even without a VPN.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- If you expected major software updates for the Moto E5, we have some bad news for you
- China tipped to accelerate domestic chip plans after ZTE supply ban
- Google talking with brands about sponsoring “How To” videos in Google Assistant
- Android version distribution: Oreo now installed on 4.6% of Android devices
- Sprint integration with Google Voice is coming to an end
- T-Mobile hit with $40 million fine for “pre-ringing” your outbound calls
- Why do Samsung’s AR Emoji’s suck compared to Apple’s Animoji?
- RedTube wants to listen to you in the shower, for a good cause
- Red Magic: ZTE’s Nubia brand reveals its take on a gaming smartphone
- Honor 10 launched in China with dual-lens AI camera, notched FullView display
- The Room: Old Sins is out now on Android
- Fortnite Mobile: Why is it so popular, and when is it coming to Android?
- Signs point to Huawei giving up on America
- PlatinumGames preps first mobile title, a Samurai hack and slash
- OnePlus 5 and 5T get stable Android 8.1 Oreo update
- Sony unveils XZ2 Premium flagship with a work-in-progress dual camera
- Google testing iPhone X-style gesture navigation in Android P?
- The V40 ThinQ (Storm) could be LG’s fourth flagship phone of 2018
- Samsung looks to outpace Google in race to buy Nokia Health
From our network
- Sony SRS-XB40 review: Heavy bass, heavy weight [SoundGuys.com]
- The best electric motorcycles you can buy right now [DGiT.com]
- Best waterproof drones: Land in water on purpose [DroneRush.com]
April 22, 2018 at 07:21AM