Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Huawei in 2018: can’t stop, won’t stop The big target for Huawei in 2018 was the U.S., but the murky waters of geopolitics proved too hard to navigate. Does that mean that Huawei is dead in the water? Not by a long shot.
Why GPL violations are bad – Gary explains The thing about open source software is that it is equally a social contract as well as a legal agreement. That is why companies that break the open source “contract” are immoral and unjust.
OnePlus 5T Lava Red Edition hands-on OnePlus is now bringing the OnePlus 5T Lava Red Edition to North America and Europe. Join us as we go hands-on!
Pixel Visual Core for third-party apps enabled in Pixel 2 February update Google is finally enabling Pixel Visual Core, the company’s very first in-house chipset, for all Pixel 2 devices in the February 2018 Android security patch.
Honor 9 Lite review: four lenses on a budget The premium design and well-rounded specifications sheet is a compelling proposition, but does the Honor 9 Lite manage to stand out in the crowded budget and mid-range segment?
The most exciting smartphones coming in the first half of 2018 These upcoming flagships are exciting from a product as well as a business perspective. Here’s why.
Google reportedly developing a game streaming service codenamed ‘Yeti’ Anonymous informants are claiming that Google is secretly developing a game streaming service, codenamed “Yeti.” Is Google making a gaming console?
Google Home Max is the company’s smartest speaker, all thanks to Smart Sound We talk to Frances Kwee, Lead Acoustics Engineer for Google Home Max, about how Smart Sound makes the high-end speaker truly smart.
Here’s how to make a Flappy Bird clone in Unity in just 10 minutes Flappy Bird is the very basic mobile game that made creator Dong Nguyen very wealthy. In this post, you’ll see how to create a very similar game in just 10 minutes. Go from a blank screen to a fully functional game that’s ready to play on Android using Unity!
Turing scraps Appassionato and TCL deal, promises wild devices instead After three years of promises and hardly any devices shipped, Turing has exhausted its credibility. The latest news won’t help.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Huawei P20 leaked in renders and 360-degree video
- Android 8.0 Oreo now installed on 1.1% of all Android devices
- On first dates, iPhone users 21 times more likely to negatively judge Android users
- Qualcomm’s 5G-based X50 modem will be used by at least 18 OEMs in 2019
- Oreo rolling out to the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Android Messages might finally let you send texts from your computer
- LG V30s with 256 GB of storage and LG Lens said to debut at MWC
- Latest Google Play Services update fixes Pixel’s ‘check for update’ button
- Amazon Prime Exclusive phones to drop lock screen ads, prices increase by $20
- Huawei all but confirms three main lenses on the P20 and P20 Plus
- Is LG pulling out of China’s smartphone market?
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro America pre-orders open, Honor 7X Nova Red available now
- First smartphone with diamond display tipped for 2019 release
From our network
- RHA MA750 Wireless review [SoundGuys.com]
- Best media streaming players – which is right for you? [DGiT.com]
- DJI Mavic Air camera review [DroneRush.com]
- Walmart’s new acquisition of Spatialand may help turn its stores into VR experiences [VRSource.com]
February 11, 2018 at 03:43PM