Microsoft To-Do has added new ways to interact with your tasks and faster syncing on iOS and Android.
Microsoft is taking a small break from its onslaught of major features for its To-Do app, opting instead for some smaller tweaks in the latest updates for mobile devices. Across both iOS and Android, that means you’ll now see To-Do sync a little faster. Meanwhile, each app has received its own slight tweaks to the way you interact with tasks.
Here’s a look at what’s new for To-Do on Android:
- If you’ve ever lost track of an important to-do due to a case of clumsy fingers, we’ve got your back. We now give you the option to Undo after removing a to-do from the Important smart list.
- We’ve improved sync and performance in shared lists, including fixing a crash that could occur when removing members.
Over on iOS, To-Do has simplified the process of moving tasks between lists. Here’s a full look at what’s new:
- New: We’ve made it easier to move your tasks between lists. Just swipe from the left on the to-do, tap the new yellow Move to button and choose the new list.
- New: We believe that a to-do by any other name would still accomplish just as much, so our To-Do list is now named Tasks.
- Improved: We’re continuing to make improvements to sync and accessibility. This particular update includes faster sync for newly created lists and better voiceover support when completing tasks.
These tweaks are small in comparison to other recent updates like list sharing and steps for tasks, but they’re important nonetheless as Microsoft moves to flesh out To-Do as a replacement for Wunderlist.
September 11, 2018 at 06:37AM