- A YouTuber posted a Huawei Mate 20 Pro unboxing video.
- The device is set to launch tomorrow, so this is certainly an early unboxing.
- The Huawei Mate 20 Pro unboxing video is in Estonian, but you can see the device in full, as well as see its in-display fingerprint sensor in action.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro unboxing video also shows the in-display fingerprint sensor in use as well as showing some of the in-box accessories.
Unfortunately, the audio is in Estonian with no English subtitles, so we don’t have much of an idea of what the host is saying. However, you can clearly see the box, smartphone, and related accessories as he shows them off, and towards the end, he gives us some closeups of the device.
The video is embedded below, and here are the timecode shortcuts to the relevant bits:
- Device taken out of box — 1:16
- Accessories taken out of box — 3:38
- Front of powered-on device shown — 4:25
- Fingerprint sensor used — 4:37
- Closeups of device begin — 6:18
Although there are certainly much more professional Huawei Mate 20 Pro unboxing videos on the way, it is cool to see the device a day early and check out the in-display fingerprint sensor.
We expect the Huawei Mate 20 Pro to feature a 6.9-inch AMOLED display, 6 or 8GB of RAM, a triple camera setup on the rear, a large battery (bigger than 4,000mAh, most likely), and Android 9 Pie skinned with EMUI 9.0. We also expect the device to run on the Kirin 980 chipset, the first 7nm chip on an Android device.
Check out our rumor roundup for the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro by clicking below, and get ready for the official launch tomorrow!
October 15, 2018 at 10:21AM