Welcome to the Sunday Giveaway, the place where we giveaway a new Android phone each and every Sunday.
A big congratulations to last week’s winner of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus international giveaway: Guilherme D. (Brazil)
If you’re looking for the best way to stay up to date with AndroidAuthority.com, look no further than the AA App for Android. Available for free in the Google Play Store, the official AA App is the fastest way to get all the latest news, rumors, tips and tricks, and device reviews on your mobile device.
No advertisements, plenty of Material Design influence, and breaking Android news at your fingertips. What more could you want?
For starters, these are some of the most eye-catching devices we’ve see so far. Both models are available in a few different colors, but the P20 Pro comes in a unique twilight edition that features a glossy blue-to-purple gradient that changes tone depending on the lighting condition. That’s not the only reason the P20 Pro will be a head-turner, either. The higher-end model comes with three rear-facing cameras at 20, 8, and 40MP. The 20 and 40MP cameras do lack OIS, but Huawei says its AI-assisted stabilization will make up for users’ shaky hands.
These are Huawei’s first 2018 flagships, so both phones have some killer under-the-hood specifications, too. The P20 comes with a 5.8-inch Full HD+ LCD display, 4GB of RAM, and a 3,400mAh battery, while the P20 Pro sports a 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED display, 6GB of RAM, and a 4,000mAh battery. Both devices are powered by Huawei’s Kirin 970 SoC, which can also be found in the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
To learn more about the Huawei P20 Pro, head to our related coverage below:
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro hands-on: Holding nothing back
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro: Everything you need to know
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro specs: Triple cameras and notched displays
- Huawei P20 Pro vs the competition: Are three cameras really better?
- Huawei P20 color comparison: Get the twilight one
- Huawei P20 Pro vs Galaxy S9 Plus: All the camera features you could want
- Huawei P20 Pro vs iPhone X: Notches galore
- Huawei P20 Pro: World’s first triple camera explained
- An afternoon with the Huawei P20 Pro camera
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro price, availability, and release date
Enter the giveaway here
Don’t miss: Best Android phone (March 2018) giveaway
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.
April 1, 2018 at 07:17AM