Re-pairing the Versa to a new phone is as easy as can be.
Upgrading to a new phone is always an exciting time, but the maintenance that comes with it can sometimes be a hassle — especially when you need to re-add your old accessories to it.
Let’s go ahead and get started!
- Open the Fitbit app and tap the account icon at the very top right.
- Tap Set up a Device.
Tap Versa from the list of trackers.
- Scroll through the terms & policies and tap I Agree.
- Tap Next on the "before we get started" page.
Put your Versa in the charging cradle and then tap Next.
- Once your Versa’s Bluetooth connection is discovered, enter the four digits shown on its screen.
Connect your Versa to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Next on the following three screens to finish the setup process.
That’s all folks!
With those steps completed, you should now have your Fitbit Versa successfully re-paired to your new phone. Need additional help or have further questions? Drop a line in the comments below.
- Fitbit Versa vs. Fitbit Ionic: Which should you buy?
- Fitbit Versa hands-on: Fitbit’s finally getting serious about smartwatches
- Fitbit Versa and fitness: Everything you need to know
- Best Fitbit fitness tracker
June 5, 2018 at 02:02AM