Although July has fast become the month of Amazon Prime Day, that doesn’t stop other retailers from capitalizing on bargain-hunters searching around for awesome deals in the summertime. This weekend, Best Buy is hosting its annual Black Friday in July promotion — and there are some pretty awesome deals to be found.
Granted, you’re not going to find anything quite as crazy as Amazon selling the Essential Phone for a measly $250, but there’s still some good stuff here.
Unfortunately, the focus point for the Best Buy Black Friday in July sale is Apple products. Some notoriously expensive items from the Apple repertoire, including MacBooks, iPads, and the Apple Watch, are getting some decent discounts. But even with the dollars saved, you probably will still spend more money than you would buying equally-as-good competitors products.
Below is our roundup of the best deals we could find from companies that aren’t named after a fruit. Enjoy!
- Save up to $400 off a Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, or Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Requires either an upgrade or new line on Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T to get the discount.
- Save up to $80 on a selection of three Samsung Chromebooks. Students can save an extra $30.
- Save up to $120 on a selection of unlocked Sony smartphones, including the Sony Xperia XZ2. More discounts if you enroll the device in service.
- Save $70 and get a free $100 GC with purchase of Samsung Gear S3 Classic or Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. More details here.
- Save $30 on an HP Sprocket Photo Printer, which prints sticky-backed images straight from your tablet or smartphone.
- Save $100 and a get a free $50 GC with purchase of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Save $45 on an NVIDIA Shield with Android TV built-in, complete with remote and gaming controller.
July 27, 2018 at 09:14AM