No monthly subscription, unlimited data backup, and even cross-platform compatible despite the iName). This is why iDrive has made our special deal post, and remarkably right now it’s available for a one-off payment of just $19.99.
You might well ask why you would pay for mobile backup when there are free options out there. The answer is that iDrive does it better. Here’s why.
For a start, the free options only allow you very limited space. For those of us who love grabbing snaps and videos regularly this isn’t going to cut it. To expand on these free allowances you’re usually looking at a pricey monthly fee.
Backup your stuff from your Android device then restore it on iOS, or vice versa.
IDrive is available for a one-off payment, and offers you all the space you need for up to five devices, forever. And with 256-bit AES encryption you don’t need to worry about hackers getting your valuable data.
Also with iDrive you’re not married to one platform. You could backup your stuff from your Android device, then restore it on iOS. Game-changing.
It’s an effective and affordable solution for mobile backup, and the critics love it too. iDrive is an ‘Editor’s Choice’ of PC Mag, and Tom’s Guide named it among the ‘Best Cloud Backup Services 2018’.
IDrive at a glance:
- Backup all you data: device contacts, photos, videos, calendar events on iOS, SMS and call logs on Android.
- Back up iOS and Android mobile devices into one account (up to five devices).
- Secure all your data with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Add an optional access password only known to you (extra security rarely offered on similar solutions).
- Backup your iOS device and restore it to your Android, and vice versa.
- Securely backup your social media accounts like photos and videos from Instagram or Facebook.
- Access your backed up files from any mobile device, or through the web whenever you need them.
- Share your files with your friends on Facebook, Twitter & email.
- All new versions and updates of the app are included.
We’re spotlighting iDrive today because right now it’s available for a promotional price of $19.99, but this is a temporary price drop. It usually retails for $49.99, so there’s quite a saving to be made.
Get a lifetime of unlimited storage now, hit the button below before the deal expires.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Stop overpaying for cell service you hate and a phone that you’re tired of. Use our
to fully customize your mobile experience and painlessly transition from one carrier to another!
August 11, 2018 at 07:42PM