Your files aren’t safe on a hard drive. Hard drives can fail. They can be lost or stolen. They can even be accidentally wiped. It’s one of those things that we never think will happen to us — until it does.
With the right cloud storage your files are safe and secure, but free allocations of Dropboxes and Google Drives are filling up fast. Monthly subscriptions to these services can quickly add up to hundreds of dollars.
Right now, one of the most affordable and secure options is Zoolz cloud storage.
‘Number 1 business cloud storage service’ — TopTenReviews
Your storage is divided in half: 1TB of instant storage, and 1TB of cold storage. Toss files you won’t need for a while into the deep freeze, and keep those that you need frequent access to in the instant vault. You can access them from anywhere.
All data stored in either vault is encrypted with military grade 256-AES encryption. For context, it would take a supercomputer one million years to decrypt it.
Zoolz cloud storage at a glance:
- Store 1TB of instant vault data and 1TB of cold storage data for life, with no additional costs
- Quickly and easily select the files you want to store with Smart Selection
- Retrieve cold storage files in approximately three to five hours
- Enjoy great features such as bandwidth throttling, icon overlay, file retention, and more
- Preview thumbnails of images
- Get reliability with data stored over multiple facilities and devices
Compared to the likes of Google Drive, this deal saves you $100 or more per year. The best part is that the longer you use it, the better the offer gets.
The deal expires this week, so don’t wait until something bad happens to your treasured photos. Store your stuff safely in the cloud now. Click the button below to find the offer.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
October 3, 2018 at 08:45AM