Have you seen the graphic design is my passion meme yet? It’s pretty funny. Unfortunately for a lot of us, that’s about as good as our design skills really are. Well, you can aim for a more professional level of skill with the School of Graphic Design Bundle. Until the end of the day, it’s only $15 with a near-expiry promo code.
This beginner-friendly learning kit is called the School of Graphic Design for a good reason. It’s so much more than just lessons in Photoshop to switch your head onto a supermodel’s body. You’ll actually dive into the theory and ideas behind graphic design and what it takes to build a brand.
Learn your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Don’t worry though, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud of programs. There’s a Photoshop Manipulation Masterclass for all of your shape-bending needs and a Logo Design Mastery in Illustrator course to help you build a hipster logo for your hand-woven puppy sweater co-op.
Maybe my examples sound ludicrous, but the whole point is that once you learn graphic design, you can pretty much use it to create anything you want.
School of Graphic Design:
- Design Master Class: Beginner — $200 value
- Design Master Class: Intermediate — $200 value
- Adobe CC Master Class: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InDesign — $200 value
- Design Mastery: The Branding and Design Process — $200 value
- Photoshop Manipulation and Editing Masterclass — $200 value
- The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course — $200 value
- Logo Design Mastery in Adobe Illustrator — $200 value
The seven courses in the School of Graphic Design Bundle have a combined retail value of $1,400 but you can get them all for just $15.60. All you have to do is use the promo code BFSAVE60 to lock up the lowest possible price.
The promo code ends tonight, so you have a matter of hours to get this great price. Hit the button below and get started.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.
December 3, 2019 at 11:55AM