USB-C is the newest standard for smartphone charging and has been for a few years now, but sometimes it takes a while to get rid of those last microUSB devices. If you’ve recently upgraded to a new phone with a USB-C charging port and you’re looking for a good deal on accessories, be sure to check out these deals from RAVPower.
They’ll be live for the rest of this month (until 12/31) and plenty of these accessories make good stocking stuffers for techies if you’re looking for a last minute gift for the tech lover in your family.
RAVPower USB-C Accessories Deal
- 36W Dual USB C Wall Charger with Power Delivery – $9.99 (was $19.99) with code 74AMCOXN
- 24W Dual USB Type-C 5V 3A Fast Charger – $10.99 (was $13.99) with code 377D3B35
- 6 Port USB C Wall Charger 5V 3A Fast Charger – $23.99 (was $29.99) with code A5T8WVJG
- 26,800mAh USB C Power Bank – $63.99 (was $79.99) with code JBTWN672
- 22,000mAh USB C Portable Charger – $39.99 (was $49.99) with code JBTWN672
- 26,800mAh Upgraded USB C Battery Pack – $43.99 (was $54.99) with code JBTWN672
- USB-C to HDMI cable (with 4K support) – $9.59 (was $11.99) with code JBTWN672
- USB-A to USB-C charging cables (2-Pack) – $4.79 (was $5.99) with code JBTWN672
- USB-C to USB-C charging cables (2-Pack) – $7.99 was ($9.99) with code JBTWN672
- 27,000mAh 3-Prong Portable Charger with USB-C – $99.99 (was $145.99) with code LBY3IDVL
- 20,100mAh 2-Prong Portable Charger with USB-C – $74.99 (was $79.99) with code L3VRTN7T
- 24W Dual USB Type-C 5V 3A Fast Car Charger – $6.99 (was $9.99) with code FORCAR55
The two and three prong portable chargers are interesting, since RAVPower is advertising them as a way to power Christmas lights even when you don’t have an outlet nearby. The car charger and power banks are pretty good deals, especially if you’re looking to fill out your travel kit with new USB-C accessories.
Neverstill Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Neverstill Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
December 13, 2017 at 04:14PM