Sick of paying regularly for domain hosting? Want to start your own website, but the idea of repeated billing frustrates you? Your solution is Dragify.
Dragify delivers high-speed, secure hosting for personal sites or business. You can use their hosting as a platform for eCommerce or branding, and they are compatible with all the most widely used website builders like WordPress and Joomla.
Your solution is Dragify.
Normally there are two options for Dragify: annual subscription or lifetime. Most users choose to pay annually because the lifetime tier is a whopping $299. However, today Dragify is offering a promotion on their lifetime service that knocks the price down to $49.99.
At 83% off, we’re calling that one hell of a deal. But check out what you’re getting for yourself:
Dragify in a Glance
- Litespeed Web Servers serves more users, handles traffic spikes, & neutralizes DDoS attacks
- CloudLinux prevents individual sites from using too many resources & provides better security
- Create as many 500MB email accounts, forwarders, & auto-responders required for your business or site
- cPanel makes it easy to review your hosting states, create email accounts, main databases, & more
- Free website builder lets you create professional-looking sites without scripting or coding
- Supports applications & tools like WordPress, Joomla, osCommerce, Gallery, & more w/ one click
- Enterprise RAID storage gives you the storage & unlimited bandwidth you need to power your sites
Are you ready to finally stop paying month to month or annually for domain hosting? Do you want to launch a new domain without the hassle of subscription fees? Click the button below to learn why more and more people are swapping to lifetime domain hosting with Dragify.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
February 19, 2018 at 11:58AM