Sprint is offering new customers a full year of free calls, texts and unlimited data — a savings of $60 a month for one person.
Any new customers with an eligible phone who switch to Sprint from Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile (or other carriers) can get up to five free lines of unlimited data for a year. Keep your phone and your current number!
The Sprint Unlimited Data Plan includes unlimited talk, text, and data. However, after you have used 23GB of high-speed data in a month, speed can be temporarily slowed during times of high network traffic (data deprioritization).
What other goodies to do you get?
- 10GB of high-speed hotspot data
- High definition video streaming
- International roaming which includes 2G data and text messaging in over 165 countries
The fine print
- The free year of service expires January 30, 2019, when you’ll be charged $60 a month for the first line, $40 a month for the second line, and $30 a month for each additional line. (For a family of four, count on paying $160 a month.)
- You must own your phone in full and only eligible phones qualify for this offer (qualifying devices are listed below)
- Autopay enrollment is required
January 17, 2018 at 02:33AM