Amazon made a splash at the SuperBowl on Sunday with its Alexa commercial, and the company has followed up with a price on its Alexa-powered Echo devices. The sale affects the 2nd Gen Amazon Echo, as well as the Echo Show, Echo Spot, Echo Plus and Echo Dot.
The deals are available to prime and non-prime members alike, but will only be available for a limited time (we don’t know exactly when they will end). You’ll find the discounts apply to several color variants—where they’re available—as well as bundles like the Amazon Echo Dot and TP-Link plug, for example.
Check out the offers below; you’ll find the bundle offers underneath the color-selector on the relevant pages.
- Amazon Echo Spot – $114.99 (was $129.99)
- Amazon Echo Show – $179.99 (was $229.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot – $39.99 (was $49.99)
- Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) – $84.99 (was $99)
- Amazon Echo Plus (with free Philips Hue bulb) – $149.99 (was $164.98)
If you want to find out how the Echo stacks up against its main competitor, take a look at our Google Home vs Amazon Echo comparison article at the link.
Which of these do you think is the best deal? Let us know in the comments.
February 6, 2018 at 01:43AM