The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a godsend for those of us who want to stick with our trusted non-smart television and also want to access Netflix on it, but there are also Fire TVs which have all the capabilities of Amazon’s Fire TV stick built into the TV itself. They’re generally affordably priced, but the best time to purchase one is during a sale. Below are the best deals we could find to help you locate the right Fire TV device or Fire TV for your home.
Sometimes, Amazon offers deals which are only available to Prime members, so it helps to keep your membership active while you’re on the hunt.
Fire TV devices
- Up to $35 off Fire TV devices with Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast trade-in
- Fire TV Game Controller for $19.99 (was $50)
- Fire TV Stick; buy two and save $5 with code 2PACK
- Fire TV Stick 4K; buy two and save $10
- Fire TV Stick + Echo Dot (2nd Gen) for $74.98 (was $90)
- Fire TV Stick 4K + Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for $79.98 (was $100)
- Fire TV Cube + Cloud Cam Security Camera for $199.98 (was $240)
- Fire TV Recast + Fire TV Stick 4K + HD antenna for $249.97 (was $300)
- Toshiba 32" Smart HDTV – Fire Edition for $149.99 (was $180)
- Toshiba 43" Smart HDTV – Fire Edition for $279.99 (was $330)
- Toshiba 49" Smart HDTV – Fire Edition for $329.99 (was $400)
Fire TV device or Fire TV?
Have you decided which product is right for you yet? Let us know in the comments, and if you already own a Fire TV device or Fire TV, feel free to share your favorite available apps too.
October 9, 2018 at 05:48PM